Thursday, May 28, 2009

NOM and Same Same Sex Marraige

nom, same sex, marriage, traditional, homosexual, gathering storm, prejean, marraige,
I'm starting to get the impression that NOM is some sort of fifth column liberal organization determined to thwart bigotry by making it look as stupid as possible.


How else does one explain the above? First we had The Gathering Storm ("the homo storm- it got me!"), then we had Carrie Prejean ("I got breast implants for Jesus!"), followed by Confused Children ("If things were different, they wouldn't be the same!") and now "please to call your Senator to let them know you oppose same same sex marraige", whatever that is.


C'mon now, NOM, how am I supposed to mock you if you won't stop mocking yourselves?

6 comments:

  1. Editors! We don't need no stinking editors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently, Maggie Gallagher spent $100,000 of her own money on that one. she should have shelled out an additional $5 to have a 6th grader read it over before she released it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that is awesome. So is she stupid for spending $100,000 on that or stupid for not proofreading it herself, or some hybrid combination of the two combined with her belief system?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm beginning to think it's some sort of extended poe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love NOM. I actually get excited when I hear they have something new out because I know it will be a spectacular fail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "spectacular fail"

    i have actually decided the NOM is really an extended performance art piece displaying a new Archetype:
    Oxymoron

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.