Monday, February 22, 2010

Are We There Yet?


February is the hardest time of the year for me. I hate winter. I hate the cold, the late sunrises and early sunsets, the cold, laying on sweaters and socks to step outside for 5 seconds, shoveling snow and the cold. I hate it all.


So by February I'm all ready for spring. As in, wearing short sleeves under my coat because I'm sick of sweaters. As in, going outside with my coat unzipped, sans gloves, because I'm sick of coats and gloves and scarves. I do this every February, which is ridiculous, because February is a bad month in Pennsylvania. I know this. I know the temperatures aren't getting above freezing, I know the snow is coming, but I. Am. So. Sick. Of. Winter.


That is all.

5 comments:

  1. You could do what I did: get somewhat unwillingly transferred down to Texas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd just like to add that for some reason, I'm almost always broke in February. This adds an additional level of suckage to the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, I'm sick of summer. Jan/Feb are the hottest months here. I've just got over being sick - it is not pleasant being sick when its boiling in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. February and its stupid 28 days are the WORST for paying bills and being broke. You're not alone, Michael. You've paid for January, and then BAM, all the invoices come streaming in again way too damn soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.