Monday, May 10, 2010

My Boobs, Now With Quake Upgrade!




HAHAHAHAHAHA! MY BOOBS, LOOK AT THEM! YOU ARE POWERLESS BEFORE MY BOOBS! I HAVE DOOMED YOU ALL!

Ahem.

DM, who makes me think of cough syrup and has had this blogger profile for one month, has been vomiting Boobquake nonsense all my comments, so I thought I'd just go ahead and break his brain while simultaneously amusing myself with the fiction that my breasts are capable of mass destruction. As far as I know, they are not. My vagina, however . . . well, that's an entirely different post.

THE BOOBQUAKE - 911!

hey, atheists don't even BELIEVE IN BOOBIES!!!

they thought BOOBIES had no effect... WRONG!


see, I just want to make it clear to the rest of you:


jen is unable to see that there is a CONFLICT BETWEEN EROS & SCIENCE....

________________

http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/in-name-of-science-i-offer-my-boobs.html

ETA: follow-up

http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/quick-clarification-about-boobquake.html

see how we take a term and convert it into its AUTHENTIC POLITICAL DIMENSION - THAT OF LIBERATION - not just merely harmless expression...

they thought BOOBIES had no effect... WRONG!
____________

Visit for the BOOBQUAKE:


http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/philosophy-f1/the-boobquake-911-t1310.htm

Atheists don't believe in boobies? That's . . . um . . . stoopid. I believe in all kinds of boobies. (Click it, it's totally SFW- and adorable!) I am well aware that boobies have some effects, though not concerning plate techtonics. That dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net link doesn't work.

I don't even know what DM's point is, or his POV. Other than a compelling need to shout BOOBQUAKE all over the internet, do you have a point?

Joe-ay kindly apologized for leading a troll to my blog (hey, it's happened to all of us), which provoked this:

how about I believe in WHATEVER I want and you little fuckers have nothing to say!

1) What do you believe?!

2) My blog, asshole.

3) yeah, you are more than welcome to believe whatever you want, including earthquakes are caused by exposed breasts, but do try to stay somewhat on topic in my comments, hokay?

Wierdo.

17 comments:

  1. Well, that was pleasantly spathic. Good use of Jagerbosom, too!

    DM, would you care to enlighten us as to what you're trying to do, and why? (Serious question, by the way - I really don't get it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He thinks Randi owes him a million dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that is both fabulous and demands explanation. Preferably from somebody who won't write in word salad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd think someone who can supposedly accurately predict the future based on the nonsensical quatrains of a 14th century French prima donna and hack would find a way to cash in somehow and not need Randi to give him a million dollars...

    But then, he's already proven firsthand that he's wrong about pretty much everything, as I still have yet to be destroyed without mercy.

    Perhaps conversion to Flying Spaghetti Monster is in order, since his God has clearly failed him.

    Me, I'm gonna stick with shit that makes sense. Namely that boobies are good, boobies are great, boobies are better than chocolate cake, but they DO NOT cause earthquakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I for one am a firm believer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PF!!! I can't believe that a mere day after the Indonesia earthquake that you're flashing still more trouble around.

    And I too believe in boobies. Boobies are *way* more believable than religious gobbledegook. I'm just not sure that I think they're better than chocolate cake, though. Maybe for some people but for me... dark chocolate with almonds might still win out. Although, yours are really lovely, and that brooch is just awesome, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, why did you have to bring down the net worth (as in both monetary and Internet) of this post, originally earned by wonderful cleavage, with DM’s feculent drool? Also, now that you’ve mentioned your vagina, I’d ask for some confirmation that it can cause mass destruction, but such a demand presumably comes with an immediate risk of castration, so I’ll demur.

    On a serious note, though, you won’t get anything sensible out of the likes of Markuze. You really can’t. He’s literally mentally ill. Even the most passionate of (sane) trolls wouldn’t devote years to nonstop spamming of dozens and dozens, if not hundreds, of blogs they don’t like. He’s a personification of the “lost cause”.

    You’re really better off just deleting his vomit when it appears. Or banning him outright, either way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PF, DM is mentally ill. That is the easiest explanation. The long explanation involves Depeche Mode and Nostradamus and I really don't understand it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that guy! He changes profiles so much I can't keep up. I didn't understand it, either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh me likely. :) i'd totally do you based on nothing but the content of your blog and that boob picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah...he's been spamming my blog too, which is currently most about hockey. What a tool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a dress from Rave, $15. It's that teenager store in the mall. If you can stand the music, the surly clerks and the equally surly teens, you can find some decent stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice rack, PF!

    At the very least, we now know DM's kryptonite. Who'd have thought it'd be this easy to banish the creep...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does this mean every post can start with a picture of boobs? 'Cause I'm all for that :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooooooooh - been in that store, didn't stay. guess i'll have to brave the surly crowds...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.