Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Clicked On It Again

Twitter is apparently my drug. I know better, I really do, but I just can't help clicking on a trending topic. Today's click o' rage is #thingswomendontdoanymore. Just look at that. You know what it's going to be.

date men of quality 2 many date 4 quantity;what he drives, where he works, how big his house is

And we're back to "women are golddiggers". You know, because the guy with no job living in his parents' basement is just such a catch!

give their man head randomly to surprise him.

Did women ever do this? I'm confused. Sounds a little like sexual assault, if you ask me.

what a fucking stupid hashtag.

Mark Shadbolt, I have no idea who you are, but I love you.

wear matching bra and panties to bed...(they only do on special occasions wink wink)

Um, who wears a bra to bed? That kind of constriction around your chest while sleeping, so not comfortable.

or even kno how to cook..

You want home cooked meals? Cook 'em your damn self.

wear short skirts in winter

When was this common behavior? hello, frostbitten thighs!

love theyre man for his heart and not his possession!

Materialistic whores! won't let me borrow her car after I got into an accident with her last one . . .

Sit wit their legs to d side on Okada

What?

try and have more brains than beauty.

Stupid materialistic whores!

have a home cooked meal on the table every nite

Must. Control. Feminist. Fist. of. Death. oh, and you had plenty of characters left, it's spelled "NIGHT"!

get disgusted by raping jokes

Come over here and try it. I'll show you disgust.

have sex with men...

What the hell was I having sex with the other night, then?

Rely on men for sex. They rely on dildos, other woman, or there fingers.

"Their" and that's just you.

and just to end this on a positive note:

Tiger Woods.

3 comments:

  1. « You know, because the guy with no job living in his parents' basement is just such a catch! »

    <best indignant voice>Hey! We’re not all losers who live in basements.

    I live in my own room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know something most American women don't do any more:

    Live in a time when you could pay the rent/mortgage with only one spouse/partner getting a paycheck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [reads a bit]

    Hate

    [reads more]

    Haate

    [even more]

    HAAAAATTE

    [most of the way through]

    HHHAARRRAAAAAAATTTEEE

    [almost to the end]

    HAAARRAGAGGAHAHRAGGHHHAGHTTTTEEE

    ["Tiger Woods"]

    And all is forgiven. Well... not quite, but I feel better, anyway.

    Here, this might make you able to forgive twitter: Dalai Lama.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.