Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Please Remove Your Wallet from Devvy's Vagina

This is Devvy. She is surprisingly calm for having everyone's wallet in her vagina.

"In lobbying for defeat of a congressional plan that would cut off taxpayer support for the abortion business' leading player, Richards claimed: "If this bill ever becomes law, millions of women in this country are going to lose their health-care access ­ not to abortion services ­ to basic family planning, you know, mammograms." But Live Action workers who called 30 Planned Parenthood business locations across the nation said "every single one admitted they could not do mammograms."
I will never have a mammogram, but having one is a personal decision and expense. The Outlaw Congress has NO authority to steal the fruits of your labor to fund abortions or mammograms.

Devvy apparently wants to find out about her breast cancer when it's difficult to impossible to treat, because that's how she rolls. The rest of us, however, are not looking forward to radical mascetomies, radiation and chemotherapy.

Here's the thing Devvy, and I'm sure it's hard to listen to facts and logic with even one wallet in your vagina, let alone 300,000,000 wallets in your vagina, it is far cheaper to pay for cancer treatment in the earliest stages than in the later stages. And here's another thing: unless you want to cut off all health care access to the poor, which you probably do, eventually that person is going to end up in the ER and then they will run up an enormous bill everyone gets to pay for.

Would you, Devvy, find it to be a better idea to change your brakes when they start squeaking, or after you cause a ten car pileup on the highway? One costs, what, $250 max, the other hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions if you end up killing someone. Now, changing the brakes when they squeak is like giving out free pap smears. The ten car pileup is not giving out free pap smears and instead treating women with end stage cervical cancer in the ER.

Ignoring, of course, that "poor women should die preventable deaths so that my taxes can be 0.8% lower" is sociopathic and appalling on every level.

Having a test for cervical cancer is a personal expense.

One I certainly can't afford, but I don't think Devvy cares. As far as she is concerned, another person's cervical cancer should impact her exactly as much as another person's hair style and she cares just as much. Probably less, actually, as she doesn't have to look at anyone else's cervix.

That's not a political position, that sociopathy. I'd mention that, again, it's not good economic policy, either, but I really think that the police should be checking her yard for human remains every so often.

"How many times have we heard female politicians bleat about "women's issues" during elections? How many times have we heard the old chant about "empowering women" from female members of Congress? The feminization of Congress and our state legislatures is destroying constitutional government, running America into oceans of unpayable debt and breeding generations of helpless women, whining for mother government to take care of them and their every need.

Cancer is not a woman's iss-

Fuck it.

There are 10,000,000 more unemployed people than there are jobs. And they want to cut off unemployment benefits and lower taxes even further on the wealthy. 1 in 7 Americans experience food insecurity and food prices continue to rise, so let's cut food stamps. More than 40,000,000 Americans have no health insurance and a person without healthcare is 50% more likely to die of cancer than a person with health insurance, but health insurance is a privilege to be enjoyed by the few. Our bridges are crumbling and occasionally collapsing, but investing in infrastructure is wasting money that could be given back to the rich in the form of more tax cuts. GE paid no taxes last year. The banks crushed our economy by securitizing mortgages, but let's deregulate the market and bail them out with taxpayer money.

Do you see the disconnect here? What we are doing is not working. It is not working. What language do I have to say that in before people understand?

The GOP is, at this point, like a person pouring gasoline on a fire to put it out and, as the fire climbs higher and higher, insisting that if they just put enough gasoline on the fire, eventually it will work. Oh, and it's the country that is on fire.

Just for fun, here's the wallet-vagina line:

Get my wallet out of your vagina because you have no constitutional right to steal the fruits of my husband's fixed retirement to pay for your abortion.

She's bitching that her husband's social security is being used to pay for abortions through Planned Parenthood. Now that is some performance art quality irony right there.

17 comments:

  1. Oh. Yay. Another lady against women. Hope those patriarchal head pats are worth it, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was noticing in her bio that her husband is retired Army. I started to wonder if her husband has or has had insurance through the VA. Then I started to think about the VA compared to Medicare.

    Then I had to go look at otters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also: Why will she never have a mammogram? Is she a Christian Scientist? This is not a sarcastic question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, mammograms are a liberal ploy to . . . I dunno, save women's lives?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's convinced me. I will never get a dental cleaning. It's a librul ploy and a sop to Big Fluoride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. /crackling noises come from ears

    Well alright then, Devvy! Just as soon as you get your head out of my vagina, you can take your wallet with you. I promise. You leave me alone, I'll leave you alone, everyone is happy--- oh wait. You still want to control my reproductive health? I see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's perfectly happy with her head in your vagina and her husband's fixed income in my vagina . . . yeah, that's a weird, weird metaphor on her part.

    I mean, didn't she really mean that her wallet was in the vagina of anyone getting an abortion? Which, you know, Hyde Amendment, but at least the metaphor makes sense that way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "The feminization of Congress and our state legislatures is destroying constitutional government, running America into oceans of unpayable debt and breeding generations of helpless women, whining for mother government to take care of them and their every need."

    Did a woman really say that? I don't really even consider myself a feminist(don't shoot me). I believe in equality for women. Some of the smartest people in America are women. She does not add to that number.

    Here's a problem I see with this whole thing though. If the government (mine and your tax dollars) are going to fund women's healthcare at some point the government is going to start tell said women what treatments they can and can't have, I fear. The flip side of that is that many women cannot afford private healthcare and/or private insurance.

    I don't know what the answer is because the whole thing has become such a colossal mess. But the thing I'd like to say to her is, take your wallet out of my vagina, please. I didn't want it there to begin with. A lot of the women who use the services of PP are taxpaying citizens themselves. They're not stealing anything. They're making good use of their own tax dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Pf

    I...I am not sure? There are so many layers of WTFery that maybe I radically misread it? I mean, by all means Devvy-- don't pay for anyone's abortion (protip: you already aren't), but in that case...leave women getting abortions alone? Maybe?

    I don't even know. This whole thing melts my brain. Clearly, my lady cancer was PERSONAL CHOICE for which I must BE RESPONSIBLE! Surely Devvy realizes that this extends to all other illnesses as well, right?

    Excuse me while I go check my vagina for bootstraps and wallets which it steals every evening when it wanders hither and yon, sneaking into the homes of conservatives.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's the VaginApocolypse, everyone! RUN! RUNR FOR THE HILLS before the unregulated vaginas eat you, too!



    seriously, that's ALL i got from what she said.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know some on the left have a ridiculously caricatured picture of Republicans, but Devvy Kidd is in no way a representative of the GOP. She's a known fringe wackjob, who left the the Republican party 25 years ago. I'll just quote a brief selection of one of her rants,

    "What despicable "leaders" like House Majority Leader John Boehner (who voted to kill millions of jobs) handed the GOP faithful during their big big photo op is nothing more than clever word smithing. A marketing pitch for the mid-term pretend elections (vote fraud decides who gets elected). That so called pledge is nothing more than a repeat of the same deception pulled by Newt Gingrich and the Contract With America."

    She's a conspiracy-theorist who believes the income tax is illegal, amendments to the constitution were never ratified, and other bizarre stuff. On the political spectrum she's certainly on the right, but she's no Republican.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, I took a look at her site. It's one of those that you can see right from the design is gonna be ~speshul~. You can usually tell them by all the crazy crap crammed in varying font style and text decoration in every conceivable spot on the homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A couple of years ago one of my family members forwarded something of hers to me. When I read it, I thought, "Who is this nut"? and did some research. That's how I became aware of her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. UNNR;

    same thing happened to me, too - some of my father's side of the family are so rich, they own a LAKE. not a small pond - it's got a 5 mile diamater!

    and every once in a while, they send me something like this. it's like, if you're rich, i mean RICH, then reality is ACTUALLY DIFFERENT for you.

    [these aren't even relatives i could inherit from - they're like 2nd and 3rd cousins of my dad's - one of the actually emailed me about a month ago, scolding me for "going on welfare" - i.e. SSI/SSDI, that i paid for. but she saw it as "welfare" and refused to believe that i paid for social security the entire time i worked. i... honestly don't know where some people come by their info, but that should be COMMON KNOWLEDGE because EVERYONE who works in the US, that is a citizen, PAYS SOCIAL SECURITY. and she worked. then she had kids, and doesn't, but she does the taxes for everyone in her family - how does she NOT KNOW that we all pay for Social Security?!!? sigh]

    ReplyDelete
  15. denelian,

    That's how my wife looks at it too. She had to pay Social Security taxes her whole working life. Now that she is disabled and can't work, she isn't going to feel bad about getting Social Security Disability benefits.

    I agree with you on this that people pay social security taxes with the reasonable expectation that it will be there when they are eligible to receive it. It isn't the fault of individual recipients that the government can't manage our finances properly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. By "our finances" I mean the country's fiscal situation, if that wasn't clear.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i knew what you meant - although, so far as i can tell, the BIGGEST problem is that, originally, Social Security was supposed to be discrete, and NO ONE was supposed to be able to take money from it EXCEPT reciepients.

    and then Congress passed a law allowing them to "borrow" money from SS. which they never quite pay all of back, and don't pay any interest on... and then, yeah, did really badly, trying to "diversify" SS and buy stocks with it and etc. it was supposed to just be "savings", not "investments". sigh.


    sounds like your wife and i have the same ideas :) seriously, i started working when i was 15, and i often worked at LEAST 2 jobs from the time i got married [at 17]. [at one point, i have FOUR jobs and was going to school - i was very, very tired. lol]
    i PAID for this. it's NOT "welfare". i've paid taxes - the food stamps i current get are things i've ALSO paid for. [i'll lose them once the SSI/SSDI kicks in, probably - but then, at that point, i won't need them to eat]

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.