Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Am . . . Something

The Swinebird Death Flu has morphed into sinus infection* that makes me wince every time I blink and forget which way is up if I move my head too fast, so posting may be suspended for a few days. Or not. I feel like my brain is kind of sloshing around loosely in my head. And this room is really bright. Like the sun. From 10 feet away.

In other news, egg white flatbreads from Dunkin' Donuts are tasty and filling (and low fat!) and my stomach does feel better with something other than post nasal drip in it.




*Did you know that 90% of sinus infections are viral? Did you know taking antibiotics for sinus infections can cause a fungal infection of the sinuses, which is much harder to treat? Yeah, me neither. It's been a while since I had one, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Yuck. Get better soon. I'm busily shaking off a bout of... probably something viral... myself, so I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all viruses these days!

    (Random John Candy reference.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope this helps you like it helped me. Try Oraltech Labs as it worked for me, although I will say it's not just do this and "bam your breath is cured" as they make you change your entire mouth cleaning habits. So you end up doing it all their way. But in the end it becomes a daily routine. It covers Post Nasal Drip and Tonsil Stones as well thankfully. When you have bad breath it messes up your whole life. And I suppose the best thing is they don't make you go out buying "special" products for the rest of your life. So try Oraltech Labs. Just don't get it and then think you'll do what it says “now and then” because it's either all or nothing, and trust me getting rid of my room clearing faecal breath meant I was all in. Alex’s, J. USA.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.