Thursday, October 7, 2010

Actual Things Said In Court

This explains so much about my job. These are from actual court transcripts.

Q: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke.
A: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"
Q: And why did that upset you?
A: My name is Susan.


Q: She had three children, right?
A: Yes.
Q: How many were boys?
A: None.
Q: Were there any girls?


Q: You say the stairs went down to the basement?

A: Yes.
Q: And these stairs, did they go up also?

So, does this attorney go down to his basement and then tunnel out to go back upstairs?

1 comment:

  1. these are hilarious - so is the website. i know it wasn't the POINT [to entertain me, i mean] but it's a nice ancilliary usage :)


    i need things to laugh at

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.