I do enjoy "and this is why you should believe exactly what I believe" speech, because they're always so incredibly stupid. Really, really stupid.
Well I will give you some things that make Christianity different from ALL other religions, although I’m sure this is the short list. well, there's that jesus thing . . .
1. Time itself is based on Jesus Christ. What does the year 2009 AD mean? Okay, a certain dating system is based on Jesus, but that's not time. Time is not the calender. These days, educated people use BCE (Before Common Era) and CE (Common Era), not BC and AD. Also, there are lots of other calendars. You don't hear about them much in the US, but off the top of my head, the Islamic Calendar (current year: 1430 AH), the Jewish Calendar (current year: 5769) and the Chinese Calendar (current year: Ox).
2. The Christian Bible is the most widely translated and widely distributed book ever to exist. So, if the Lord of the Rings becomes the most widely translated and widely distributed book to ever exist, should i start worshipping Gandalf?
3. Some of the predictions in the Bible have already come to pass. It is apparent that others also will. lulz.
4. The Bible has several different authors from different areas and times, yet it blends perfectly. that's amazing! it's almost like later authors were familiar with earlier authors' work . . .
5. Although is has been attempted, the primary truths within any version of the Bible have not changed. i'm not even certain what this refers to. is he saying that different translations have yielded similar results? is he a King James Only advocate?
6. More and more historical accounts in the Bible have been proven to be correct. "historical accounts"? you mean like, 40 years walking across a desert i could personally hobble my way across in less than a week? or the global flood that demonstrably did not happen? i wish this guy would link something.
7. Christianity is the only religion where the ONLY requirement is to accept what God has already done. so it's unique. yippee.
8. Because acceptance is the ONLY requirement, no one has any greater access than anyone else. it's egalitarian. i repeat my sarcastic "yippee", communist!
Yeah, I'm still an atheist.