Sunday, December 21, 2008

1200 Women

I love football, don't get me wrong. Love the Eagles, though they sucksucksuck.

However, during the game you're ready to commit suicide over, 1200 women were raped.

That's right, throughout the course of that one game, 1200 women became someone they never met before. 1200 women were changed forever. None of those women will ever entirely get themselves back. Some of them will never get back at all. For some of those women, that was their introduction to sex. Some of those women weren't women at all, they were girls.

Footbal is just a damn game.

1 comment:

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.