Wednesday, December 10, 2008

People Who Live in Alternate Dimensions


My name is Personal Failure, and I am a huge Trekkie. Have been since I was 5. (When I was 5, my goal in life was to be black, just like Uhura. That was probably the most awkward conversation my mother ever had to have. "But why can't I be black? You said I could be anything I wanted to be!") Just for the record, original 1960s Trek is the best. You can make fun of Shatner's acting all you want, but at least Kirk got action sequences. Patrick Stewart is a fantastic actor, but TGN was a whole lotta boring.


I bring this up because there were several Star Trek episodes involving alternate dimensions- universes like our own, but unlike in some essential way: Nazis winning WWII, everybody being violent, etc. It's a popular scifi theme, but I'm beginning to think that this not only is reality, but that we regularly interact with people from other dimensions, as evidenced by Jim Fletcher of RaptureReady.


Jim Fletcher writes a regular article for RaptureReady called Israel Watch. This is described as "God's Prophetic Clock." Reading this article, I can only surmise that Mr. Fletcher lives in an alternate dimension from our own.
God is real, He cares for us as individuals, and nothing can shake Him. We wonder, from our feeble perspectives, how God can allow such pain. We are focusing on the wrong thing, and our wrong focus comes straight from the pit. of hell!

You might never get to the Holy Land. Mecca? But I’ve been there and I’ll tell you that the truth of God’s word is everywhere. There is a garden tomb that is empty there are an awful lot of empty tombs all over the world, and it is just outside the Old City walls. still not proof to me. There is a barren hill with a rock face in the shape of a skull nearby. There's a rock face on a hill between Scranton, PA and Dover, NJ that looks just like a Native American man wearing a feathered headdress. It's really cool, and proves nothing. I’ve read about this in the Gospels. I've read lots of things in the gospels, so what?

Israeli soldiers patrol the land in Israel, it's amazing! I'd be more impressed if Israeli soldiers were patrolling the land in, say, California, just as Ezekiel’s book promised.

Ezekiel 6:5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of Israel before their idols; and I will scatter your bones round about your altars Isn't god so sweet! (That's probably not the verse Mr. Fletcher is referencing, but I got bored looking for it.)

Jews are everywhere, millions of them! In Israel! It's a freakin' miracle! Just as Isaiah said it would be.

Isaiah 1:8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city. Cucumbers!


New Jewish homes dot the hillsides, In Israel! Wow! And wouldn't those be the homes of Jews, not Jewish homes? I wouldn't refer to houses in Vatican City as Catholic houses. many thousands of them, just as Amos and Jeremiah said they would in the last days.

Amos 5:2 The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up. That's probably not the verse Mr. Fletcher is thinking of. He should probably be more specific.

Jeremiah 3:9 And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks. Land defiler and stone adulterer.


You can’t turn a corner in any city without seeing a sign proclaiming the soon coming of the Messiah really?, or have a chance conversation with a cab driver yeah cabbies in the US are pretty crazy, too, solder how does one have a conversation with solder?, politician you can't have a conversation with a republican politican in the US in which the bible isn't mentioned, businessman, or single mother married mothers don't have conversations in which something biblical is mentioned? in which something biblical is not mentioned.


United Nations vehicles and diplomats and worldwide media choke the streets of Jerusalem more so New York City, where the UN is based, and Zechariah said very long ago that the Holy City would be an obsession for the world in the last days.

Zechariah 4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. I just enjoyed the name Zerubbabel.


Drive around and look at the lush foliage and flowers and fruits and vegetables in the land. In the desert? Israel is still in the desert, right? Sand, no rain, desert? This is what the prophets said the barren land would return to in the last days.

What do you make of all this, if it is not the work of an all-powerful, loving God? I call Israeli soldiers in Israel protecting Israelis the work of the Jewish Agency, who refounded Israel in 1948. Hey, whatever.


Can you fathom the fact that if God took care of an entire people for 2,000 years — because He promised He would — that He will fulfill His promises to you? The Jews call 2008 the year 5769. So if god has been taking care of the Jews since the beginning, he's been taking care of them for 5769 years. If he only took care of the Jews for 2000 years, then he wasn't taking care of them for 3769 years, which would go a long way toward explaining the holocaust. Jesus said in the book of Matthew that if you are tired, come to Him.

2Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
3And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
4And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
5And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
6And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
7And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
8And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
9And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
10And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
11And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
12And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
13And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
14And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
15And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;

I like the begats.


Friends, this is not some esoteric, pie-in-the-sky… why the ellipses? Oh, and pie in the sky is not hyphenated. thing. It is practical and real for you today. If God did all those things with regard to Israel, unnecessary and confusing comma that I mentioned above, are you worried that He forgot what He said He’d do for you if you are beaten down and exhausted? uh-huh. sure. Hey God! If you want to do something for me, if you want me to be less beaten down and exhausted, how about curing the porphyria? That would be a great big help! Yeah, whatever, that's what I thought.


If you think God has forgotten you, you are quite mistaken. The other explanation, besides atheism, is that god is cruel fucking prick.


I know you have chronic pain. I know you can’t pay your bills. I know your husband is leaving you. But please, get this: Israel is alive. Oh, well, the Jews are all right, that solves everything! She shouldn’t be, humanly speaking. what the hell does "humanly speaking" even mean? Is he referencing "humanly possible"? Two thousand years as a desert backwater should have been her permanent fate. and you know this how? But God said no, in His own time He would return the child He loves to the place He loves.

Israel is back. The boys are back in town . . .

Your world might be cloudy and dark. It was a dark and stormy night. Frankly, I’ve been through times when everything seemed dark, and you feel so cold and alone. you or me? don't switch between first and second person, it's bad form. But predictive prophecy isn't all prophecy predictive? is there nonpredictive prophecy?, and Israel in particular, clears everything up. Show your work.
Do yourself a favor. Take your Bible and read Isaiah. Read Amos 9:15.

Amos 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God. Did that make you feel better? Didn't do a damn thing for my nerve damage. (You know, weather changes make me ubercranky, don't they?)

Read Ezekiel 37. Then think carefully about where Israel is today. She is back, back where she belongs. All because of a totally dude! strong Father who is our ultimate protection. I'll take the bulletproof vest, thank you very much.


I wish I could help all of you can't, but in reality I have all the strength of a lima bean BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. A lima bean?! I just spewed coffee all over my keyboard. I have the strength of a radish. He has the strength of a mango.. God, though, is a force that no one can reckon with. Apparently, people in alternate dimensions write entirely in cliches. It's quite unfortunate.


Remember this and I have a feeling that the skies will clear for you I will make my fortune as the antiRainmaker, getting farmers to pay me to stay away from them. and you will be able to see — really see — that if you are God’s child aren't we all god's children?, only glory awaits you glory, glory hallelujah!. We are all going forward together that being the nature of time, yes, so let us strengthen each other in the night. before or after we clear the skies?


Our God is very, very great.
My prayer for you this holiday season is that peace will come to your mind and heart.


God knows your name. He knows where you are. He'll be watching you, every move you make, every breath you take He loves you infinitely. He will sustain you.
Israel is proof of that.
or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.