Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dick Cheney Underestimates Us All


I know, you're shocked.


Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that President-elect Barack Obama will "appreciate" the expansions of executive power achieved during the Bush administration and is unlikely to cede authority back to Congress.
"Once they get here and they're faced with the same problems we deal with every day, then they will appreciate some of the things we've put in place," Cheney said during an interview on Rush Limbaugh's radio show.


This is what psychopaths always say when they are confronted with what they have done. "If you could get away with what I've been doing, you'd do it, too. You're just jealous."


No, Dick, I'm not. I'm betting Obama isn't either. I certainly don't want to torture people, and I wouldn't, even if I had the option. I also wouldn't wiretap the whole damn country and do every other sick, self-serving thing you've done in your endless search for the power-orgasm.


You're done, Dick. You'll be up against the wall soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.