Saturday, December 6, 2008

Younger Men Love Age Obsession

So, my MIL is watching some horrible movie (I'm guessing Hallmark Channel or Lifetime) starring Heather Locklear about, I dunno, finding love again, or self-affirmation through screwing younger men or something.

Here's the lesson the movie (from what I can tell): I can catch me a significantly younger man by obsessing about my age, our age difference and generally being neurotic and self-absorbed.

Do men in their twenties actually get turned on by this? Really?

And, why would a 40 year old woman spend 3 hours crying about having great sex with a hot, young guy?

And and, why is it that a 40 year old man screwing a 27 year old woman is a bad thing to be scorned, but a 40 year old woman screwing a 27 year old man is life affirming and to be praised? Shouldn't we be scorning the woman as much as the men, rolling our eyes and calling the younger men gold-diggers? Or, could we just stop with the judging and leave adults to make their decisions without our involvement?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.