Monday, December 29, 2008

There is a Santa Claus!


Conservapedia's article of the year is on atheism! There is a Santa Claus! I am going to have so much fun with this! It'll be like the above picture times a million! (Yes, yes, I know, egregious overuse of exclamation points. I get a little overexcited sometimes. In case you can't tell what the above picture is, it's a head being exploded by a sniper rifle headshot. Too bad you can't hear the accompanying exploding-melon sound.)


Tomorrow. I'll have time for this tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. How ridiculous is that website? I've added it to the No More Atheophobia campaign's Hall of Shame, where it will slowly burn for the rest of eternity ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .........
    that is seriously Alanis-type-ironic, that is.

    can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tufty: I never knew there was a word for that- thanks!

    denelian: oh, alanis never imagined such irony. on to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe I missed a chance to use "Alanis level irony" here. I'm off my game.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.