Friday, April 3, 2009

I Joined the Atheist Blogroll!

atheist, blogroll, mojoey, deep thoughts, atheism,
I can't imagine why this took so long. No, I can. I hate messing with the html of my blog, and adding blogroll thingies requires me to do that. Anyway, if you load Forever in Hell and it looks weird, I'm probably working on it. Feel free to let me know if it stays weird.

And now the recommended language:

Forever in Hell has been added to The Atheist Blogroll. You can* see the blogroll in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts for more information.

*or will soon be able to

5 comments:

  1. I wonder if I should try and get in on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, I'm telling Mojoey that you ain't done reciprocatin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. EC: Why not? Can't hurt, right? Now I have to write an introduction for my blog. Any thoughts?

    Stew: Well, jump in there with Whateverman on the SMRT board and help me out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atheist blogroll is good, but Planet atheism is better for driving traffic your way.

    Do both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My apologies for the identity crisis. I am an eejit

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.