Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Readers from Around the World

Ghana, Romania, Pakistan, India, Indonesia, lijit
I have to share this, because I think it is the coolest thing evah!

According to my Lijit, I have readers in Ghana, Romania, Pakistan, India and Indonesia!

So cool!

Hello to:

Accra, Greater Accra, GH I had a friend in college from Ghana. Her name was NaNa, and she was the nicest and most beautiful person I have ever met.

Tirgu Mures, Mures, RO I also had a friend from Romania in college. Her name was Violeta and she had purple eyes. Truly purple, no lie. And she was like a ray of sunshine.

Islamabad, Islamabad, PK

Navi Mumbai, Maharashta, IN* I had a professor in college from India, and have worked with several people from India. They all made me want to visit their home country. They made it sound beautiful and alive and exciting.

Bandung, Jawa Barat, ID*


*If you live in the US, you read these as Indiana and Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.